Uploaded image for project: 'MusicBrainz Server'
  1. MusicBrainz Server
  2. MBS-2881

Editing CD Baby URLs behaves weirdly

    XMLWordPrintable

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Normal
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: None
    • Fix Version/s: Bug fixes, 2011-08-22
    • Component/s: Edit system
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      I added http://www.cdbaby.com/example to http://test.musicbrainz.org/release/d9207330-8a89-302a-9d7b-05b85015b896

      Now both http://test.musicbrainz.org/url/0f357678-8fad-4e4d-9db8-63b3d9022236 and the edit page http://test.musicbrainz.org/url/0f357678-8fad-4e4d-9db8-63b3d9022236/edit display http://www.cdbaby.com/example/from/musicbrainz as the URL, which is wrong, as that's not the URL in the database.

      If I then remove the /from/musicbrainz bit and submit the page, it even submits an edit to remove the /from/musicbrainz part which was never in the database to begin with - http://test.musicbrainz.org/edit/14460130

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              acid2 Oliver Charles
              Reporter:
              nikki nikki
            • Votes:
              1 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              1 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:

                Packages

                Version Package
                Bug fixes, 2011-08-22