Uploaded image for project: 'MusicBrainz Server'
  1. MusicBrainz Server
  2. MBS-6566

Missing elements in webservice lookup

    XMLWordPrintable

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Normal
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: None
    • Fix Version/s: 2013-08-05
    • Component/s: Web service
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      Due to a forum thread http://forums.musicbrainz.org/viewtopic.php?pid=22628#p22628 I got aware of the following bug (At least I think this isn't intentional)

      When I make the following lookup it's looking good:
      http://musicbrainz.org/ws/2/recording/6bd68504-40cd-43f7-bd79-f1374d31ffad?inc=releases

      The same lookup but I include discids or media:
      http://musicbrainz.org/ws/2/recording/6bd68504-40cd-43f7-bd79-f1374d31ffad?inc=releases+discids
      http://musicbrainz.org/ws/2/recording/6bd68504-40cd-43f7-bd79-f1374d31ffad?inc=releases+media

      Now the <text-representation> and the <barcode> elements are missing.

      I made some random tests with other recordings and tested lookups for different entities like artist, release and so on. All of them seemed fine to me.
      A simillar request done as a browse looks good too:
      http://musicbrainz.org/ws/2/release?recording=6bd68504-40cd-43f7-bd79-f1374d31ffad&inc=media

      (Looks like the initial problem of that thread is already covered in another ticket http://tickets.musicbrainz.org/browse/MBS-5847 and this one might too.)

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              acid2 Oliver Charles
              Reporter:
              yeeeargh yeeeargh
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              1 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Due:
                Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:

                Packages

                Version Package
                2013-08-05