In the last couple days I've noticed two cases where ModBot has set pregap track lengths that are incompatible with the releases' Disc IDs.
The first one has a pregap track that's 1:53 min. long according to the annotation and the Disc ID (which was added back in 2006) – but yesterday ModBot set the length to 5:13.
Release 1 – Disc ID – Edit adding Disc ID – Edit setting pregap track length
The second one doesn't actually have a pregap track according to the Disc ID – the editor who added the release told me he misunderstood what a pregap track was – but ModBot set the length to 6:31 anyway.
Release 2 – Disc ID – Edit adding Disc ID – Edit setting pregap track length
In both cases, when I went to edit the release, the Release Editor noticed the error and forced me to correct it. But it would be better if the errors weren't created in the first place.