The components written as part of the conversion to react.js are not equivalent to the TT macros they are meant to replace. This leads to inconsistency in data display (depending on whether some element is rendered via TT or node.js).
As an example, root/static/scripts/common/utility/entityLink.js is meant to replace the link_entity macro, but has spaces missing in at least two places (one of them reported as
MBS-8623) and more differences:
- Cancelled events are not marked as such.
- Historical areas are not marked as such.
- Any disambiguation comment is not wrapped in <bdi>, leading to issues with RTL/LTR text.
- Any disambiguation comment is always shown, whereas the TT macro suppresses it if a different text is to be shown instead of the entity name.
- The name-variation class is not added when required.
- Areas don't have their flag shown.