This is something that we have been trying to work on, reducing the learning curve for new editors while also not hampering the flow of regular editors.
1. A toggle to show/hide help
2. The help on the right shows up depending on the section you are editing.
3. It also acts a navigational menu for long editing page.
Feedback required on:
1. Any other way to provide help/tool tips that seem to suit our need
2. Possible problems with the suggested one.
3. A suggested keyboard shortcut to show/hide