There currently are many React components that do almost the same thing, listing MB entities (such as recordings) in a table, with some variants: pagination, row selection, action column, filters, and so on.
- Search results (e.g. for recordings matching a query)
- Entity tab (e.g. for recordings by an artist)
- Collections list for a user (e.g. My Collections)
- Collected entities for a collection (e.g. a collection of artists for cleanup)
- Reported entities (e.g. Possibly duplicate artists)
These lists should be refactored to share a common code base as much as possible, so as to improve maintainability, extensibility, and consistency.