The script that populates tracklist_index was not run during NGS. We will need to:
1. drop the table. (truncate, and repopulate while indexes are in place is going to be very slow, so drop it is)
2. create the table again.
3. run the population script: admin/sql/updates/ngs-cdlookup.sql
4. dump the table data, move to FTP site.
5. Create indexes, FKs and whatnot needed for this table.
1. drop the table & re-create the table.
2. ftp data dump from ftp site.
3. import the data.
4. create indexes, primary keys as appropriate.
Finally, the toc is allowed to be NULL in the tracklist_index right now. That should be disallowed and we need to see why that is happening. (but that is less important right this second)