When you change a release tracklist, the associated recordings are not updated to reflect these changes. This problem is being addressed in other bug reports.
I suggest a report that searches for
- that are attached to one track only and
- have a title or artist credits that are different from those used in the attached track.
While different titles or artist credits are possible in general, recordings that have only one track are very very likely to be mistakes.
An example of this is release http://musicbrainz.org/release/81cae067-ae7b-43a6-a61f-4e865e09d27e (please do not correct these errors before this bug ticket is closed). The original submitter made some mistakes with the title names and artist credits. I fixed them on the tracklist <http://musicbrainz.org/edit/16026321>, but I did not fix the associated recordings' data. Indeed you can see on http://musicbrainz.org/recording/1f0c5a21-1080-4551-a2ab-b67157ecaf95 that the old wrong title and miscapitalised artist credits are still there.