Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 2012-12-10
Language used should be in that order IMO:
- lang used for i18n (MBS-4107) if it exists and is available at Wikipedia
- fallback to English, if it exists and is available at Wikipedia
- fallback to non-English lang linked from MB? (see example #2 below)
1. Artist has both a de and en links in MB.
I'm browsing MB site in French, I would like to see Wikipedia abstract in French too.
2. Artist has only a de link in MB. Neither English nor French wikipedia have article for this artist.
Should we display abstract in German, whereas I'm browsing MB site in French?