I'm finding creating new works in the relationship editor quite annoying, because I have to keep switching back to the mouse.
The way I do it at the moment is:
- Click "Relate to work" with the mouse
- Tab to the search field
- Press a key to start the search
- Press escape if nothing was found
- Use the mouse to click "Create new work"
- Tab to the lyrics language field
- Type the first couple of letters and use the up/down keys as necessary
- Press enter to create the work
- Press enter to add the relationship
I don't mind using the mouse to click the "Relate to work" links so much, since I could just move the mouse a predictable amount down the page, but having to switch to the mouse midway through creating the relationship is rather awkward and means my mouse is no longer in the right place for the "Relate to work" link. If the link were a button or something instead, it would be part of the normal tab order and would work a lot more smoothly for me.