Some relationship types, like Wikipedia, are only for specific sites. We match the URL to the relationship type, but we don't stop people from entering a completely unrelated URL using that relationship type. We should check that the URL is for the correct site.
The relationship types I can see which should be checked are:
- Allmusic (allmusic.com)
- Amazon ASIN (amazon.com/ca/co.uk/fr/de/es/it/co.jp/cn)
- Discogs (discogs.com)
- IMDb (and IMDb samples) (imdb.com)
- Myspace (myspace.com)
- PureVolume (purevolume.com)
- SecondHandSongs (secondhandsongs.com)
- Songfacts (songfacts.com)
- SoundCloud (soundcloud.com)
- VIAF (viaf.org)
- VGMdb (vgmdb.net)
- Wikipedia (wikipedia.org)
- YouTube (youtube.com)
BBC Music page should already be fixed and MusicMoz is deprecated.