1/ I added the following release: http://musicbrainz.org/release/3a1a6bd7-dbe1-4004-813b-11debf0b61e8/edits
Then I saw that I had mistakenly entered the wrong tracklist for media 3 and that I would have to correct it ...
2/ I corrected medium 3 in http://musicbrainz.org/edit/36978821
Then I saw that the tracklist changes I had just done had not been fully committed: the track 3 was missing completely!
=> I believe an inconsistency was created here between what was in the edit data and what was finally added to the database.
3/ Then I added the missing track 3 to correct the inconsistency in http://beta.musicbrainz.org/edit/36978837