Archived request from the wiki:
- Wikipedia: Baroque_guitar
- Family: Guitar
- Description: A guitar from the baroque era (c. 1600-1750), an ancestor of the modern classical guitar. The term is also used for modern instruments made in the same style.
- Appears on:
- Der fluyten lust-hof (selected works) (Erik Bosgraaf) in cd 3 tracks 8, 9 & 10
- På gyllen grunn (Anita Skorgan), all tracks.
- Danza y diferencias, all tracks
- The Greatest Masterworks / Les plus grands chefs-d'œuvre, played by David Miller
- Guitarra: The Guitar in Spain, played by Julian Bream on tracks 6 to 11