When searching for editors in the edit search, I managed to end up with duplicate recent items.
Steps to reproduce:
- Load https://musicbrainz.org/search/edits
- Select "Status" and set it to "Open" (this bit is probably irrelevant, I only included it to stop the edit search taking forever)
- Select "Editor" and click in the input field
- If there's already some recent editors listed, select "Clear recent items" first
- Enter "ModBot" and select the result from the list
- Submit the form and wait for the page to load
- Select "Editor" again and click in the input field again
Expected result: One entry is shown, "ModBot"
Actual result: Two entries are shown, both "ModBot"
Reproducible in both Opera and Chromium for me.