The scripting option page currently looks different than other parts of the UI where lists of items can be edited (e.g. cover art providers, toolbar buttons, top tags)
- The "Add script" button is above the list, whereas it is below the list on similar views
- Buttons to re-order elements are displayed inline as opposed to be below the listview
- Same goes for edit and remove buttons
Some visual oddities:
- The actual editor is nested in two QGroupBox containers
- There is strange padding on top and bottom
I propose to unify the layout and make it more consistent with the rest of the UI.