Uploaded image for project: 'MusicBrainz Server'
  1. MusicBrainz Server
  2. MBS-7983

After adding "translator" relationship, "translated" flag gets stuck for subsequent relationship

    XMLWordPrintable

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Normal
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: None
    • Fix Version/s: 2015-03-23
    • Component/s: Editing interface
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      When I try to add a work and the first relationship I create is "translator," somehow the "translated" attribute gets stuck on the next relationship I add, regardless of what kind of relationship it is. The server will catch this inconsistency when I try to submit the work and return a lengthy error message, stopping all edits from going through.

      I have tested this in both the beta and regular servers, and both are affected.

        Attachments

          Issue Links

            Activity

              People

              • Assignee:
                bitmap Michael Wiencek
                Reporter:
                hibiscuskazeneko HibiscusKazeneko
              • Votes:
                1 Vote for this issue
                Watchers:
                0 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                • Due:
                  Created:
                  Updated:
                  Resolved:

                  Packages

                  Version Package
                  2015-03-23